Skontaktuj się z Anna
Eterni Group delivers flexible workforce solutions to industries who are characterized by seasonal
fluctuations and in general lacking qualified manpower. Effectiveness in today'sbusiness climate
requires the right expertise and resources. We believe in looking ahead and to offer our employees
and customers innovative solutions, at the same time keeping close to our employees and customers
in order to understand their true expectations and needs.
Eterni Group delivers more than 2000 employees within 3 companies (Eterni Norge AS, Pedagogisk
VikarSentral AS and Elektro Personell AS). The majority of our employees are working within
construction & industry, production, installation, schools and kindergartens.
The Oslo office has many customers looking for skilled workers within construction and industry:
Miejsce pracy: Norwegia, Oslo and Stavanger
We are looking for shuttering carpenters for two cities: Oslo - renovation in the city center. Projects for
a minimum period of 6 months. Stavanger - renovation of the school, kindergarten and apartments
We are looking for: Carpenters, who have experience with construction of wooden houses, laying of
wooden floors, fixing windows, doors and plasterboardings.
● Attractive salary in line with work standards in Norway - minimum 200 NOK (depending on the
project, experience and qualifications of the candidate, possible rates 200 -230 NOK)
● Possibility to work in a rotational system or overtime bank (on selected projects)
● Long-term assignments
● Help with accommodation if needed
● Full health insurance, accident insurance at work, payment of pension contributions, child
benefit, etc., holiday money - 12%
● Minimum 4 years of experience
● Ability to read technical drawings is a plus, but not required
● Work experience from Scandinavia is a plus, but not required
● Knowledge of English or Norwegian (Scandinavian language)
● Documented work experience
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Send your CV with experience, education etc in the language you like. Candidates will be contacted
continuously for an interview in the next two weeks.